Dec 04, 2020
Interdisciplinary and special programs are offered at the university to provide students with enriched educational opportunities extending beyond the traditional offerings. Some programs allow students to coordinate study in various academic disciplines. Other programs provide study opportunities in different geographic regions within the United States, as well as in other countries. Most of the programs are coordinated by faculty advisory boards.
- Arabic Language and Middle Eastern Cultures, Minor
- Asian Studies, Minor (18 units)
- Atmospheric Science, M.S.
- Atmospheric Science, Ph.D.
- Basque Studies Minor (23 units)
- Basque Studies Ph.D.
- Biomedical Engineering, M.S.
- Biomedical Engineering, Ph.D.
- Biomedical Engineering, M.D./Ph.D.
- Cellular and Molecular Biology, M.S.
- Cellular and Molecular Biology, Ph.D. (Interdisciplinary)
- Cellular and Molecular Pharmacology and Physiology, Ph.D.
- Chemical Physics, Ph.D.
- Chinese Studies Minor
- Ethnic Studies Minor
- General Studies
- Environmental Studies Minor
- Gerontology Minor
- Gerontology Certificate
- Historic Preservation Minor (21 units)
- Holocaust, Genocide & Peace Studies Minor
- Hydrology, M.S.
- Hydrology, Ph.D.
- International Affairs
- Italian Studies, Minor
- Japanese Studies Minor (20 units)
- Judicial Studies
- Justice Management
- Latin American Studies Minor
- Medieval and Renaissance Studies Minor (18 units)
- Museum Studies Minor (18 units)
- Nanotechnology Minor (18 units)
- Neuroscience Major
- Renewable Energy Minor
- Renewable Energy Graduate Certificate
- Social Psychology, Ph.D.
- Gender, Race, and Identity, B.A. (Interdisciplinary)
- Women’s Studies, Minor